Your browser does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript to access all form and function of this website.
OneSource - The University of New Mexico

How do I process a student org code change?


The Org Code change EPAF should be used when making a correction to an org code.  Student pooled position numbers are associated with Org Codes. 

If a student is transferring to another department, please complete a transfer ePAN.

Please contact the Student Employment Office (277-3511) if you need guidance regarding using the Org Code Change EPAF.

Current Process

This employment transaction should be processed via Electronic Personnel Action Form (EPAF). In order to process transactions via EPAF please complete the required EPAF training.

EPAF (Org Code Change)


All Deadlines

2 weeks before the end of the pay period (exception would be August and September- 4 weeks before the end of the pay period)


EPAF (Org Code Change)



Related Policies and Guidelines
Forms Required

To be completed by Department:

  • EPAF (Org Code Change)
Additional Information

Last updated: December 11,2014